With growing edge of web-technology, transforming a Photoshop design into an effective and fully-functional website has earned more popularity. By comprehending its significance almost every webmaster or site owner puts PSD to WordPress Conversion at the top on the priority. Moreover, this exclusive method of developing a WordPress website ensures varieties of benefits over other websites backed by other CMS rather than of WordPress. It is widely known for developing a fully-functional, error-free and user-interface website along with utmost benefits.
WordPress is an excellent globally recognized open-source CMS (Content Management System) available free to download and install. Following are some of the highlights of WordPress that tends every site owner even who are not well-versed with WordPress to adopt the practice of PSD to WordPress Conversion while developing a website for their organization.
- It is very convenient to use and cost efficient as it can be downloaded and installed free of cost to integrate into a website.
- WordPress offers easy and convenient content handling subject to editing, deleting, uploading, publishing content without any need of technical skills and expertise.
- Provide an extra level of customization for site designing and development in full swing. It means that users can embed desired theme, functionalities and plug-ins of their own choice.
Basically, the procedure of converting a Photoshop design into WordPress towards developing a tempting and functional website is the most confounding task in PSD to WordPress Conversion. Therefore, consulting a leading web development company like psdtowordpressexpert.com will be a good practice to render a WordPress site more appealing and engaging for visitors. Though, among varieties of other companies a person can select other WordPress service provider according to their flexibilities, needs and requirements.
Unlike the easy handling of web content, it is more confounding to head towards PSD to WordPress Conversion which includes a number of steps. So, in order to retain the excellence, performance and smooth operation of the site, it is suggested to hire WordPress developer. The bits provided below are some common processes implemented by developers to convert PSD into WordPress.
- The first step in the process of PSD to WordPress conversion is the analyzing and checking compatibility of PSD file aptly. The designers/developers also check the content and format of PSD files.
- The next step involved is the conversion of file into HTML format. It demands great care while transcribing into coding as an original file break down into HTML codes and tags are then added as per the requirements.
- Once the conversion of Photoshop design file is converted into HTML format, the file gets integrated with markup.
- In order to make entire segments suitable with the WordPress theme, the Photoshop design file goes under slicing process.
- Once the design files get sliced into segments, separate files with different names are created in order to make a firm file structure.
- Now, the WordPress Developer converts PSD files into HTML/CSS format.
- The files are now getting integrated with the WordPress theme followed by conversion into HTML or CSS format.
- Finally, it goes under web-browser testing to ensure the precise and fully-functional PSD to WordPress conversion.
Apart from this, there are other valuable aspects too, which not only contribute to bring WordPress conversion into practice but also provide exclusive benefits at the utmost level to popularize your brand and boost your business. Listed below are some of the marked features of PSD to WordPress Conversion –
- Search Engine Optimized Code
- Hand coded, W3C validated WordPress Theme
- Cross-browser Compatibility
- Supported by multiple operating system
- Provide Semantic Code
- Spam Protection
- Smooth Accessibility
- Pixel Precise Design
- Blogs Posting and much more.
Thus, practicing PSD to WordPress Conversion towards development of a functional and effective website backed with amazing look and feel will be literally the best option. It provides entire flexibilities for users, site owners or webmasters to procure the site in the same way as they crave to desire. It would be also beneficial and fruitful for those who are not well versed with WordPress or have a little knowledge about.