SEO is the abbreviated form of search engine optimization, that requires lots of understanding and focus on how such engine robots and algorithms work. Many people use the search engines on the internet trying to find what each particular website is trying to sell.SEO is the one which differentiates which pages are to be ranked at the top while other are to be turned away.SEO is all about designing a website that will rank highly in the search engines .along with this the website is optimized for the search engines in such a way that it will benefit highly and also benefit the business which it has been designed for. As you try to rank your website at the top you should remember that there are some important rules which should be followed. Here are some of the fundamental rules that need to be followed.
- Use appropriate keyword phrase: This should be the first thing that comes into your mind if at all you want tom optimize the website. This is because if you use the wrong keywords all efforts to optimize the website will bear no fruits and you will have done zero work. One of the ways in which you can get the best keywords is by using long tail keywords. This is because many people do not use long keywords and as a result only your website will have such kind of keywords and the search engines will locate them easily .this can be a great boost in your endeavors top rank top on the search engines. You can also use wrongly spelt keywords so as to increase your chances of ranking top.
- Placement of keywords: You must place your keywords in appropriate places where the search engine will find them easily without having to struggle. Some of the best p[laces in which you can place you keyword is in the title, headings and at the top of every page. With keywords on the headings of your blogs the search engine will find it faster than if it was in the middle of the article or at the foot of the page. If you have several pages then you should make sure that you have placed the keywords on the titles and headings of every page without having to hide them. This will increase promote your ranking in the Google places. This can act as a major boost even to the success of your business.
- Writing efficient HTML codes: As you write html codes you should make them effective so that the search engines can be able to sift through them easily and find what it is looking for. An inappropriate code makes it hard for the engines to pass through and it could act as a hindrance to your website being ranked at the top. If you do not know how you can do this easily you can consult or seek the services of renowned experts. a well designed html code will play a major role when it comes to marketing of your business as they will assist in ranking of your site.
- High quality content: When you are writing the content of your website you should make sure that the content has been well researched and it is high quality. This is because other websites will want to link to your site if it is high quality .if other sites can link to your site then your ranking will automatically improve and this will be a nice thing to your side. Never compromise the quality of your content as it has a major impact on how your site is going to rank. Let this be your first priority before you even think of anything else as this is always the first step.
Following the rules of major search engines such as Google, yahoo, MSN and Hotbot is mandatory.
I am Ashly a web enthusiast.I am content writer and blogger by profession.I write different articles and blogs related to web design,web development, Internet marketing, Web Design n etc.Currently I am working Softtrix as a Content writer.
Best smartphones on DHgate.com
- Best Five Most popular Contacts iOS Apps
- Why Opt for Groovy and Grails for your Enterprise Application Development in 2014?
- 6 Usability Do’s & Don’ts to Make Your Web Design More Usable
- What makes Social Media and SEO two sides of the same coin?
- Checklist For Migrating Your Existing Website To Drupal